Sunday, May 30, 2010

A video from today.

Lucy has settled right back into work just fine. Today I asked Kenny if he'd come video me riding in the field. The problem was that I didn't specify which field I meant, so he drove to one field that's about a mile away from the barn, and I rode to another field in the opposite direction from the first, about 1/3 mile from the barn.

Like an idiot I didn't bring my cell phone, so I got all the way to the field and he wasn't there, and I realized what had happened. Instead of just calling him from where I was, I had to ride all the way back to the barn, get my cell phone (which was almost dead!), call him, and then ride back to the field to meet him.

Luckily it worked out and he eventually made it to the correct field, but Lucy wasn't pleased about the back-and-forth business, so she looks quite riled up in the video he took.



And here is a photo of Cairo, who is growing like a weed! She is now almost 11 weeks old, and has learned all the basic commands and a few tricks, too! She's very smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!