Wednesday, January 26, 2011

quickest ride ever



We are getting yet another snow storm today so after work I went over to the barn not really expecting to ride. When I got there, however, I suddenly got the urge to hop on without even taking Lucy's blanket off. The Princess needs to stay warm, afterall.

We wandered around the farm, down to the little field that borders the woods, and then back to the barn. I think it was ten minutes tops but I left the barn smiling and that's what it's really all about.

3 comments:

  1. those are perfect rides sometimes :) I think the babies appreciate them too
    Lucy has the prettiest head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I agree, I really like her dishy profile. I thought maybe she'd grow out of it but I think it's here to stay!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!