Thursday, November 10, 2011

move over, horse; I've got a new ride.

New wheels:


2012 Subaru Legacy :D Yay!

Lucy's fecal test came back with everything in the low/normal range. The vet did recommend that I treat her for tapeworm because it is the season for them, and they oftentimes don't show up in fecal tests. I picked up some Zimectrin Gold today at Dover and will give it to Lucy tomorrow. I am glad that nothing was high, but I kind of wish she did come back with something that I could treat. It seems the answer to her weight loss is most likely a combination of the weather getting colder and me trying to hold back on blanketing so she'd grow a coat, and the stress of going so many places in the past few months.

I'll be spending the day at Equine Affaire tomorrow so I will return with a full report and hopefully some good photos!

3 comments:

  1. I drive a Subaru Impreza and I love it. Subarus are great cars! My husband has one too.

    I'm glad her weight loss is from totally fixable reasons.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!