Saturday, May 17, 2014

tough week, good ride

Lucy ended up having a lot more time off than I planned, but, you know how life goes sometimes. It's just been a very hectic and stressful week. I had to go home to my parents house to put down our family kitty :( She was 17 and had a wonderful long life. She passed away after going downhill quickly due to pancreatic cancer.

I am also getting to the point where I am downright desperate to find someone to lease Lucy. Unfortunately Amanda can't continue the lease and so if anyone is local and is interested, let me know! She is really going great.

Here are some photos from my ride earlier in the week. I made sure she felt fine (she did), and we had a nice long warm up on the flat. Then Kenny set up a jump for us. She was strong to the jump and pulled me after the jump so we added some poles, which made her think a bit. Lucy's goal in life really should be less running, more thinking.




my cheering section




7 comments:

  1. You both look so great! Hopefully this next week will be a heck of a lot better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed with how quickly you've gotten back in to the swing of things, riding. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about your kitty.
    Your cheering section is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about your cat :(

    Your cheering section looks to be doing an awesome job lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks amazing! I'll keep my ear out for a leasee.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!